As the 5G technology is getting better day by day people are now considering to purchase a 5G smartphone and all brands are coming with their 5G smartphones in India but they are coming with a lot of compromises in terms of display, processor, battery, charging and much other departments. But Itel is doing something on next level because Itel is back with its new and India's first 5G smartphone that too under a price segment of Rs 10k. Yes we will be talking about Itel P55 5G and in this following article we will also explore the overall features of Itel P55 5G and also we will see its price diversity in India.
Exploring the Difference : Itel P55 5G
Itel P55 5G : Price In India
The all-new Itel P55 5G is a very budget-friendly smartphone which arrives with a lot of diversifying features, comes with a single variant of 6GB RAM/128GB Storage with a price tag of Rs 9,999. The very unexpected yet aggressive pricing of this smartphone that too with the best features it comes with makes it the best 5G smartphone of 2023 to purchase in india under a price segment of Rs 10k.
The Itel P55 5G comes with a lot of amazing features that completely justifies the pricing it comes with thus making it the best choice as a budget friendly 5G smartphone for its consumers. Here is a look at the key specifications of Itel P55 5G which you may find very useful :
Born Faster To Perform
- Powerful Chipset : The Itel P55 5G comes with MediaTek Dimensity 6080 5G processor which makes it the first smartphone with this chipset under Rs 10k. The chipset itself is very powerful at the price range which is based on 6nm fabrication process, coming with a Antutu Score of 3,88,000 which proves that this smartphone will easily handle all your multitasking and heavy end work seamlessly without any lag or stutter.
- 6GB RAM : With the massive 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 6GB virtual RAM expansion feature, the all-new Itel P55 5G shows its capability to handle all the day to day multitasking activities with smoothness.
Enormous Viewing Experience
- 6.6-inch IPS Display : The Itel P55 5G comes with a 6.6-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display with 90 Htz smooth refresh rate and a cute water-drop notch at top and very less bezels and thinner chin under this price range. Also the display seamlessly gets easily visible in indoor and outdoor viewing angles thus providing you with the best multimedia viewing experience.
Best in-class Design & Built
The Itel P55 5G comes with a 8.4mm thickness and a weight of 185 grams coming with a decent formfactor and great weight distribution. Also the back panel and side frames are in polycarbonate. The phone comes with rounded edges and boxy-style design giving you the best in-hand comfort and great in-hand grip.
Talking about the ports and buttons, on left side you will get a full-size sim card slot, on bottom you will get a 3.5mm jack, mic hole, type-c port and a mono speaker grill. Also at the right side you will get volume rocker button and power button which itself works as a side-mounted fingerprint scanner which is fast and responsive with built-in haptics.
Outstanding Camera Setup
- Dual Primary Camera Setup : The Itel P55 5G comes with a 50MP Ai Primary Camera with Dual LED Flash which helps you to capture great astonishing pictures. Also the phone comes with a video recording support of 2K 30Fps and a lot of other features in rear camera itself which is absolutely great considering at this price.
- 8MP Front Camera : For those who love to take a lot of selfies, this phone is definitely a perfect one because the Itel P55 5G comes with a 8MP Selfie camera, thereby providing you the sharp and even clear pictures. In selfie also you will be getting front video-recording support of 2K 30 Fps and this phone becomes the first phone under 10K to feature with 2K 30Fps video recording support in both rear and front cameras. So definitely Itel has done a very great job in camera department.
Massive Powerful Battery
The Itel P55 5G comes with a massive 5000 mAh battery with a 18w brick charger in box. So the phone will take a 2-2.5 hrs. time to get fully charged, but once charged the phone will give you a overall battery backup of up to 1 day due to its 6nm battery efficiency process which is quite decent.
Impressive Storage for All Your Memories
- 128GB Storage : The Itel P55 5G comes with a massive 128GB internal storage with a support of UFS 2.2 which helps you to store all your photos, videos and all your memories.
Authorized 2 Years Of Service
Itel has given 24 months warranty and 100 days of screen replacement policy on Itel P55 5G , which other brands generally don't provide with at this particular price range. So definitely Itel stands out by doing such a great work.
Unmatched High End Design
In terms of looks and design, the Itel P55 5G is worth every penny because of its overall good design and looks, lightest form factor and a small water drop notch in front which carries the look forward. Also the phone will be available to their consumers in two colors mainly naming as Mint Green & Galaxy Blue.
Final Verdict & Conclusion
After doing the overall evaluation of the features the phone comes with, there are so much positive ratings of the Itel P55 5G which is yet a very good point to note. The Itel P55 5G, after doing a lot of research and development got a impressive positive feedback from its consumers due to the performance, design and looks since the date of its launch in India. So this at final proves that a lot of people are happy after using this phone as their primary smartphone from Itel.
Powerful Champion Of Unmatched Competition
The Itel P55 5G becomes the most valuable 5G smartphone under the price segment of Rs 10K due to the most aggressive pricing and specifications it comes with which clearly shows its uniqueness from its all other competitors. Here are some rivals of Itel P55 5G :
1. Lava Blaze 5G
Price - 9,999
Highlighting Features - Premium Glass Back design with stock clean software over Itel P55 5G.
2. Poco M6 Pro 5G
Price - 10,999
Highlighting Features - Premium Glass-Back design and Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 over Itel P55 5G.
3. Oppo A18 5G
Price - 9,999
Highlighting Features - Premium Glossy-Back design and rear triple camera setup over Itel P55 5G.
4. Poco M4 5G
Price - 10,999
Highlighting Features - ip52 water ratings, 7 5G bands and 240 Htz touch sampling rate over Itel P55 5G.
At the end, I can surely say that Itel P55 5G definitely justifies the features and price it comes with, making it capable to withstand as a perfect choice in India. So initially, Itel P55 5G thoroughly justifies the brand's overall hard work and it deserves to be India's first 5G smartphone that too for those consumers who have a very tight budget and want best features at a decent price at the same time. Also we can see that Itel as a brand is now focusing very well in making their smartphones much user-friendly as Itel P55 5G shows their hard work in terms of display, camera, performance, battery and in other departments too. However, at the end it is a consumer's final choice to select the best 5G smartphone as per the needs, requirements under their particular budget. Because everyone's choices can differ in search of a perfect 5G smartphone accordingly to match and fulfill their needs.